FEA stands for Finite Element Analysis which is used to analyze the strength of complex structures providing an accurate prediction of various components and parts.
We are a reliable and experienced team which can help you improve your design and manufacturing process in a wide range of industries. Our expert team uses latest and different kinds of FEA tools such as ANSYS Professional NLS, ANSYS Mechanical, ANSYS LS Dyna.
Consult with Us »
We offer comprehensive FEA consulting services with the highest level of quality standards achievable. With the help of simulation the product designer can evaluate various operating conditions for a product which helps reduce errors in the early design phase and reduce manufacturing cost. Outsourcing Finite Elemental Analysis consulting can give manufacturing companies a competitive edge while lowering costs!
Our finite element analysis services include:
- Improve your existing designs by weight/material reduction through design optimization techniques, thus minimizing costs with our FEA solutions.
- Design Validation of complex mechanical engineering systems using Multi-physics approach. This includes Stress Analysis, Dynamic Analysis, Thermal Analysis, Fluid Dynamic Analysis, Non-linear Analysis among others.
- Stress analysis of weldments, structures, piece parts, mechanisms, and systems.
- Performance Optimization of Mechanical Devices for least cost, energy and material usage.
- Fatigue Life and Durability Analysis, including Full Vehicle Durability Analysis.
- Gasket sealing analysis, bolt torque sequencing analysis.
- Port design optimization for an automobile engine valve using thermal – fluid flow analysis.
- Moldflow analysis to detect hotspots, pressure loss, warpage and optimization of gating and risers / runners for a consumer goods plastic part.
- Modal, harmonic, Eigen buckling analysis.
- Direct import of solid models from many CAD systems.
- Capable to work with a wide variety of irons, steels, plastics, and other non-ferrous materials with both linear and non-linear stress-strain characteristics and other non-linear effects.
With more than 20 years of experience, our FEA services have been chosen by many clients providing accurate and cost effective solutions. Our FEA engineers are committed to quality and also provide solutions for FE 3D modeling, mesh generation, SolidWorks CAD simulation, and design optimization to various industry verticals.
Industry We Serve:
- Heavy Engineering
- Industrial equipment
- Oil and Gas
Benefits of partnering with us:
- Faster time-to-market
- Validate Design concepts or ideas in early stages
- Apply different Failure models to test your product design
- Better cost saving as compared to destructive testing or prototyping